Saturday, May 07, 2005

Game 7 Looms

All of the talk will prove worthless in about 3 hours as the Mavericks and Rockets will settle this epic series the way it ought to be settled: on the court.

I would believe any outcome, after seeing the plot twists of this series. Having never seen an NBA Game 7 in person, I must attend. This is going to be great. I hope.

Please Dallas Mavericks, don't relegate us to "is Pedro Astacio finished?" talk already. Baseball will wait. Give us at least one more series before the dog days of summer advance on our fair city!

Dirk, ol boy, I know you have done it before.

Get 'er done, big fella.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geeze Bob,

What a series huh?
I have eaten crow, then I find out I might not have had to eat crow, back to eating crow....whatever...

It's down to one game. For once and for all...who eats the crow????

Good luck to your favorite team!

Lew

Anonymous said...

Should the Mavs fail us, there always 1st Place FC Dallas/Liverpool UEFA Championship talk!

Anonymous said...

Bob, you said you would believe any outcome. Would you have believed a 40 point ass kicking when Dirk didn't even play well? GO MAVS!!!

Anonymous said...

On Inside the NBA after the Spurs-Sonics, Barkley said the Mavs will beat Phoenix. Never thought I would ever hear that.

Okay, Go Mavericks!!!!
BEAT THE SUNS!!!